The Hellenic Society for Biomedical and Laboratory Animal Science (HSBLAS) in collaboration with the European Society of Laboratory Animal Veterinarians (ESLAV) and the European College of Laboratory Animal Medicine (ECLAM) is organizing the annual scientific meeting. The meeting will take place in Athens, on September 22-23, 2014.
The aim of the Meeting is to join laboratory animal veterinarians and scientists from different European and the East Mediterranean countries working in the field of Laboratory Animal Science to be informed on recent developments in Laboratory Animal Science and Medicine.
The Symposium will focus on the following topics:
• Translational animal models
• Translatable biomarkers
• Translating health monitoring results
• Standardization of animal models
• Animal models in practice
• Laboratory Animal Medicine and Science: Promoting alternatives
• Anesthetic, analgesic and antimicrobial protective regimen
• Education and training
• Preventive medicine